Summer is finally here, and what an exciting summer we have to look forward to! As well as our annual holidays abroad, we can also look forward to the World Cup alongside some stunningly beautiful weather. The only downside of these seemingly perfect summer months are those extremely annoying hours in which we spend our time tossing and turning and trying to get to sleep, and all to no avail. Even if you have the perfect Sealy mattress, getting to sleep during the summer can still be quite a difficult task. This is a result of many contributing factors such as the environment and your bed time rituals. We, as the leading bedding suppliers across Lancashire, have come up with a number of tips for you to remember when you’re getting more and more stressed during those night time hours.
- Although this applies for all times of the year, we highly recommend that you stick to a regular bedtime routine. By doing so, your body is getting used to the same body clock each night which will give you more chance of actually getting to sleep easier.
- Before you go to sleep, take it upon yourself to enjoy a cool shower. By taking a cool shower, you are allowing your whole body to cool down from the scorching day previous. You will also feel cleaner and more refreshed as opposed to warm, stuffy and sticky so you will feel more comfortable.
- We strongly advise that you go to bed early and wake up early. If you wake up early and get out and do something like go for a walk in the morning, this will be considerably easier than going out during the sunny hours of the day and exercising then. You will also tire yourself out during the day, meaning a good night’s sleep will be easier to achieve!
- When you’re trying to get to sleep, open a window or turn on the fan. Any kind of breeze should be more than welcomed into your room at night. A breeze will make you more relaxed and cool your warm body down, which makes it easier for you to get to sleep.
- When it’s most hot, change the sheets of your Sealy mattress to cotton. This materials copes better with sweat from the night.
Although a Sealy mattress will offer maximum levels of comfort, we strongly advise that you also take note of these tips to maximise your sleeping levels during those warm summer months. We at Bold Street Beds supply everything you could possibly need for the perfect night’s sleep. Our fantastic range of products such as top quality Sealy beds and Relyon mattresses will ensure the most comfortable, relaxing sleep possible.
We Are The Leading Suppliers Of Relyon Mattresses And More!
If you’re struggling to find the perfect mattress out of our range of fantastic Relyon mattresses, do not worry. Our team of bedding experts are always on hand to help with any questions or queries you may have. By stocking and supplying such a range of brilliant Relyon mattresses, we can be safe in saying that we will have the perfect product for you. Both the Heritage and the Ultima collections are on hand to offer maximum comfort for you so you can expect nothing less than the most relaxing sleep possible.
If you’re looking for a Sealy mattress or if you would like to find out more about our range of Relyon mattresses, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.