We know and understand that times are hard right now, money simply just does not grow on trees and people are searching around to find products and services as cheap as possible.
Businesses are going for hard sales because they need to keep their head above water so to speak. Salesmen are trying extra hard in order to earn their commission but pressuring customers in this way unfortunately has meant that they end up buying a product that is not exactly what they wanted.
Do you need a new bed or mattress?
There is no place better than Boldstreet Beds, our salesmen are not on commission so there is no hard selling or pressure placed on our customers. We care about your lifestyle and take the time to listen to you about exactly what it is that you want. What is more you can come down to one of our showrooms and test out the mattresses, don’t feel embarrassed about laying down on the various types until you find the one you feel is most comfortable to you.
Here are some top tips from our salesman James about things to think about before when purchasing a bed:
- Who is the bed for? A child’s bed is often a lot smaller than a adult bed and in turn you wouldn’t want a single bed if there are going to be two people sharing it unless of course you wanted to be extremely close!
- Do you want a soft or firm mattress? Are you a person who likes to sink away into the bed or would you preferred to lay right on the surface of the bed? Maybe you would prefer something in the middle but because we have such a huge selection of mattresses knowing roughly how firm or soft you would like it can really narrow down your choices.
- What do you dislike about your current mattress? These are the factors that together we can work on improving or changing for you. What do you like about your current mattress? These are factors that Boldstreet Beds can work with in order to find a similar mattress.
- Is your bed just for sleeping in? Now this may seem like a silly question because it is the main reason for having a bed however many people now read in bed, work in bed and speak to people on social networks in bed. The more we know about your lifestyle the more suitable bed that we can find.
- How big is your bedroom? A king size bed is not going to fit into small bedroom only designed to fit a single bed in. So it is important that you properly measure the space in which the bed is going to be situated.
- Are you in need of more storage space? If you are then beds with storage build in, extra drawers, headboard storage or even an ottoman bed could well be the solution.
We care about the little details, which make purchasing a bed or mattress so much easier for you. For more information then why not visit one of our showrooms. You can contact us regarding any questions and queries on 01254 681082 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .